Monday, March 17, 2008

i am SICK.

17/3/08


Post-production Day 2


Today we did a reshoot on our Emcee, Emily, and we did abit of voice recording. we first meet in school to set up the lights and camera. Then when Emily came in we are all ready to do her reshoot.

It was successful but we had a huge problem when we are finding a location to shoot emly. The rooms was occupied and blah blah. We finaly after several chasing out and stuff, we found a room to shoot her. Luckily the shoot was successful, if not everyone will be a very cranky person today.

After the reshoot , Daniel by this time already editing the sequence and start on abit of online editing. Liying and Bernard was doing the audio thingy. I help out abit and soon I went on to doing the storyboard. due to the overwhelming responses in the audio room, they can only resume the use there at 9pm to 11pm (as schol closes at 11pm).

I did not return for the 9pm to 11pm session because I was not feeling well. I have this feeling that I be going sicker and sicker. And by now I had only drew 6 pages of storyboard and about 72 shots in total. Idid to get some work done to night.

No comments: