Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Storyboard done =D!

18/3/08

Post-production day 3

After a night of drawings and more drawings, i feel sicker then yesterday but I managed to finish most of the storyboard. I am only leaved with the last 3 scence. I decided to pack up and go to school to finish the rest of the things. I went to school to meet up the rest of the group.

They were in hereafter to do the editing of the video. And I went there to draw the rest of the storyboard. mainly the three scences. I managed to finished the storyboard and I pass it to Bernard who will scan it in his pc. I will upload some pictures on that.

From what I see,I think we are almost 80 percent there. Bernard doing the credits and other misc thing like dvd cover and etc. Daniel doing the editing and he sound stuff for the video. And I was tell doing the storyboard. It was a very progressive day.

Today was also a nice day as I managed to get the storyboard done up. Although I was tedious but I felt a sense of accomplisment and statisfication after finishing the things. Our storyboard is 12 pages long and there is about 144 shots in total. =D It was worthwhile i guess .<3

After the storyboard done, whats next, BLOG.T.T

No comments: