Wednesday, February 27, 2008

we are OWLS. o.o

27/2/08

Pre-production Day 3

Today we got into a even more indepth discussion on the synopsis of idea, storyboard, script, character profile and designs, time plan, research plan and division of roles. Actually not so much of the roles and all the other blah blah, but we focused a lot on idea. We created the story and planned all the shots carefully.

Since tomorrow is the presentation, everyone worked really hard today. Bernard and Daniel work on the timeplan scripts and synopsis, and blah blah, ling work on the presentations slide that we would need tomorrow, while I work on the storyboard and the character design. I find its abit to hectic for the storyboard to be complete in such a short time. I had to rush and the story board did not look very good, I guess I will redo the storyboard for submission at the end of project 2.

Late night sleep for everyone T.T.

No comments: